Tuesday 30 June 2015

Schwarzenegger to Zuckerberg: Bro, Do You Even Lift?

Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg had a surprise participant on his online Q&A Tuesday: Arnold Schwarzenegger.

The former California governor hopped onto Facebook to ask Zuckerberg about how he manages to find time to exercise despite being "one of the busiest guys on the planet."

"Mark, I always tell people that nobody is too busy to exercise, especially if Popes and Presidents find time,"

Schwarzenegger "So tell me how you find time to train and what is your regimen like?"

As it turns out, Zuckerberg manages to squeeze in workouts at least three times a week, he wrote in reply.

"I also try to take my dog ( https://www.facebook.com/beast.the.dog ) running whenever I can, which has the added bonus of being hilarious because that basically [is] like seeing a mop run."


No comments:

Post a Comment